Welcome to the University of Detroit Mercy scholarship portal!
University of Detroit Mercy awards numerous scholarships each academic year through the generosity of private donors. Scholarship amounts vary and are often awarded based on numerous factors which can include, but are not limited to: demonstrated academic success, major/minor, cumulative GPA, donor-stipulated criteria and financial need. All of our scholarship opportunities are very competitive and funding is limited so not all qualified students will be selected for an award.
To be considered for any of these scholarships, students must click “Sign In” at the top right corner of this page, and log in using your Titan User ID (not email address) and password to access and complete the general application. Upon completion, students can follow their application status on their dashboard. If you are an institutional need-based grant recipient, information provided on this application allows the Office of Financial Aid to match you to University scholarships. Any scholarships you are awarded may not change the total amount of institutional aid you are receiving, but will determine the source of funding for your institutional aid.
*AFTER SIGNING IN: *
- You will be presented with the general application.
- After completing your general scholarship application, you may be presented with other scholarships opportunities that need additional information to determine your eligibility.
- If you are a dental or law student, you will be directed to an additional application.
- After completing each of these steps, you can see your application status on your dashboard. If your status is not listed as “submitted”, you have not fully completed your application. Log back in to see what is missing.
- Some scholarships require the applicant to demonstrate financial need; in order to be considered for those awards a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be submitted.
- If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you will receive an offer sent to your Detroit Mercy student email – please remember to check your email regularly. Follow next steps as instructed in the email.
Once you submit your general application, you will be auto-matched with scholarships for which you may qualify. This only shows potential matches, it does not indicate that you have been awarded a scholarship. Only scholarships that you have been awarded will be listed on your application dashboard.
*Note: Submitting your information does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship. *
|There are not any opportunities available.|